The Age Of AI

 The Age Of AI

The Impact of AI On Our Society



    I think that AI is really cool and that there are a lot of cool things that are going to come from it but currently, AI is on a path that is leading it into a dark age. I don't like the idea of AI tracking our faces and everywhere we go. I know that we have face-recognizing technology because I use it every day to unlock my phone but this video gave me the idea that they could be using that technology in places. In class, we also talked about how AI can mimic voices and that makes things really scary. What is really dangerous is if AI makes its way into the courtroom. Because of the skills of AI, you could discredit and video or sound evidence that you have against a person and that really scares me. Movies are always being created around the idea of evil AI and it never seemed like reality but after watching this video it doesn't seem as unimaginable as it did before. I know that there is a good side to AI but I feel as if all of that is canceled out by the problems and uncertainty about the future and privacy that AI creates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of The iPod Touch

What's New In The World Of Tecnology